Thursday, February 4, 2016

Choosing Your Seeds

Where to Start...

Before you can get those gigantic
tomatoes so well known for their flavor 
and yield you have to grow them!

Choosing Your Seeds

 The first step to growing your very own
tomatoes is choosing the seeds you want.
If you're reading this blog you probably 
already know which variety you will
grow. However there is a plethora of 
vendors who wish to sell you their 
seeds.

What to Look for:

 The first thing I personally look for is
how the seeds were sourced I prefer 
organic seeds to non-organic.
Second I look for a good and reliable 
company who I am confident in. This 
may be tricky for first time gardeners.
I would personally recommend
Southern Exposure Seed Exchange
as the are a wonderful  company 
based around sustainability and the
variation of crops there motto is 
"Saving The Past For The Future"

No comments:

Post a Comment